Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Reflections and Superpowers


Today has been okay. It's getting hard to wake up again, maybe I should create a few extra hours in a day for sleep. I would like a meeting before God. Does anyone second the motion to extend a day from 24 hours to 30? As awful as my Tue/Thu torture is, it makes me love the other three weekdays that much more. I think I could have a love affair with M/W/F...

I have gotten over my disappointment with the blog OLW in just enough time to enter this round- asking us wordsters to REFLECT.
I like to reflect... it makes me realize how quickly my life has flown by while at the same time showing me that 20 years on this planet is a very long time. I might write a book.

I was also looking at *e* 52 Q and this question inspired me so:

What is my superpower?

I actually have yet to answer that question with art. Maybe I just like to ponder it. Maybe I don't have one...

Well, I think 4 hours of art is recovery enough. Time to get back to the real world. I have a night of gathering loan information, studying and homework.

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. OOOOooo! OOOOO! LOVE both your pieces today! What is your superpower? Beautywoman? Artgirl?

    TAMGA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sasha! I looove the reflection piece! It touched my heart so deeply. You give me such constant gifts with this blog, I get to see your art all the time, and it is the most precious and amazing gift. I feel so blessed to call you my sister.

    The superpower... I love the piece, first of all. But this is an intense question. I look forward to the art it inspires. I have some answers for you, but I believe this is one of those things you must discover yourself. Good luck, and may the art journey you take to answer this question inspire many others behind you.

    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking at your Flickr art.

    I have decided I want to carry your emotions on my shirtsleeve. I want to display your art in the pizza shop because I believe your emotions are not singular, they carry the weight of all emotions of the world around you. I would be honored to be the first one to put you on exhibit. Do you think you can make a special appearance as the artist for a showing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just HAD to let you know that Grammy and Aunt Amy B both said that you have a phenomenal gift of expression and they really enjoyed reading your blog!! Grandma will try to figure out how to comment, but asked that I send this note in the meantime! (Aunt Amy is just a little busy right now...)

    ReplyDelete