Monday, June 15, 2009

I wish I could dance...



Another artistic expression that I love to do... though I can't say my skill level is quite so high.
I am so happy that "So You Think You Can Dance" is on again! It is absolutely hands down my favorite reality TV show.

Today was a low-key day. Between studying, I cut my hair, dyed it, biked for 6 miles and read a bit. I always feel like I should look extra good in the summer... here's my attempt:


And one more? It's not often that I feel ridiculously good-looking:


I'm totally in summer mode, so its gonna be really difficult to keep on track. This is my last week of one of my classes, then I have three more weeks till I'm free!! And I can do anything for three weeks, right?

I'll inhale some of that incense- breathe in breathe out. Tomorrow is another double test day, so I've got to get back to the books...
I love my life!!
Art tomorrow?
Peace!

3 comments:

  1. the hair is... AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIDIculously GOOD looking...been staring into any spoons, lately?

    ReplyDelete