Saturday, May 16, 2009

In the beginning....



... it looks strangely like an end.

I wanted to start his blog both as a tool that I use to grow as an artist and a visual journalism beginner and also to share my experiences about loving life and growing up, up, and away.

There wasn't much time for art this weekend, with ending the school year, checking out all the students so they could leave and packing. Me and the girlies move into the apartment tonight and I'm excited to settle in and get into a routine (Yay for painting on the balcony with coffee!) I'm worn out from the fun that's been going on and I'm worn out from goodbye's.

This college student journey is nuts. I'm away from home, but that is slowly becoming okay. I don't know where my next meal is coming from, but its interesting to scavenge (Yay for leftover Olive Garden!) We needed some stuff for our apt. and so we went dumpster diving. That is when I realized that these girls and I are in for the ride of our lives.

I am enjoying the sunny day and seeing all the green. I feel alive. This is going to rock.


1 comment:

  1. You need to link your journal pics! A delight to see and hear your voice...

    ReplyDelete