Monday, May 18, 2009

Wouldn't It be nice...

If this is where I could spend my summer!
Oh well, not every fantasy can be indulged. Even though its not the tropics, I just might be living the life right now. That, and this is the inspiring poster hanging in our new APARTMENT!!
Classes are a must every morning and tomorrow I tackle day one of the 13 mile there and back from school. Hopefully I'll be able to get in shape. Again, it was a day without art... but I have had many other forms of expression. We made pizza for some of our friends that came for dinner and I used some family recipes to doctor up the sauce (thank you JB's!) I feel like such a grown-up, cooking in a kitchen with my friends, hosting guests and job hunting (I've not given up on that.)
We're ending the night with cheesecake and Beyond Border's.
Finally settled in...
This living thing is totally exhausting. I go, go, go all day long; but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm loving every second of this...

This was one piece I did a couple of days ago- using the new items I'm slowly getting.
I want to be inspired... I must say its a tad difficult. I'm more than disappointed that I didn't even get a nod from OLW during this word entry, especially when its the one piece I put the most of myslef into. There's not much I can do without "scrap-booking" supplies. What, is good old paint and picture's not good enough for them? I suppose I just need to remember why I do art. It's only for me... and to share with those I love... but mostly for me.

1 comment:

  1. To the beautiful one who's life has had it's share of setbacks lately... Don't give up on hope. It is true that one day you will look back and be glad that you didn't let the despair drown you - immobilize you.
    I am proud of you.
    TAMGA!

    ReplyDelete