Friday, June 5, 2009

And back to okay...

Today has been better.
Before my mood picked up, as I fought between going to class and laying in bed for the rest of my life, I was haunted by the song "The Hill" by Marketa Irglova from Once and so was inspired to do art. In the spirit of trying something new, I attempted a collage...

I think I like...
Step by step I'm feeling better. Plus, I watched one of my favorite X Files episodes, Milagro... Which about an author with incredible vocabulary who narrates the episode. It so poetic and sensual, so of course now I'm in a really romantic mood.

Well tonight involves dressing up, going to see "The Soloist" at the three dollar theater, dishes, kitchen cleaning, and Gilmore Girls. How much do I love the weekend?! I also might sneak in some X Files late tonight (since I know Lauren would never join me!)

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Ah... I LUB it! Where did you get the girl? She's so dreamy and dear?

    TAMGA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. X files just represents something i just can't do... I'm not even sure what it is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sasha! you have an amazing gift and i hope that you use this gift to shine bright like you have so many times already!

    -koko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, this art is brilliance! I have always thought that these lyrics inspired art, and here it is. *You* are brilliance.

    ...

    Ah ha ah! (Noise of fear we Blasens sometimes make. Like the muffin in the muffin joke.) I don't have a novel, for I just wrote a novel of amazingness on your last post!

    I'm sorry.

    *sigh* *holds head in hands*

    I have failed you.

    ReplyDelete