Monday, June 1, 2009

Today's word...

is balance.

I have a test today and two tomorrow and after a busy weekend with work and open house, its coming down to the wire. I am capable of juggling all that needs to happen today for me to end with my pillow on my head feeling satisfied. I'm going to go, take this test and sit in class. After that comes my exciting adventure to Palos Public Library! (I'm love libraries... so shoot me.) Then comes drastic amounts of studying, rotating back and forth between Microbiology and Anatomy and Physiology. After sufficient time, I will head back to my Apt. and do what I like to call quick-art... where I allot 15-20 minutes and see what happens. (What I'm saying here is check back later.) I will get through this day, as well as accomplish goals of eating healthy and having devotions...

June, I welcome you with open arms!

Let's Go!

3 comments:

  1. Here's to a JOYfilled JUNE!
    TAMGA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i borrow some of your motivation? thanks.

    now kick some butt on those tests! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Chicha!
    *e* has me on her flicker pool!FUN!
    New blog: http//www.journalgirl.com

    ReplyDelete