Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Walk On Water

Happy July! I can't believe that times flies so quickly... having fun or not.

This above journal page is the one I mentioned in my previous post, and obviously, I had not gone straight home and done it. My class went full time, which means that I didn't get home till 6 after being gone since 7:30 am. I need to soak, to relax and rest. Which is exactly what I did. Then I did this journal page this morning inspired by scripture and the song "Storm" by Lifehouse.

I absolutely love this song, its worth a listen. I'm trying to get back in the habit of seeing God and His hand in my life. I know everything will be alright.

Here's the present I'd been working on for my mom. It's inspired by Teesha. I love her work and have always wanted to do something in her style. This is as close as I got to her genius.
My mom calls this her little art muse. I'm glad she likes it.

Today is a day of keeping on track, keeping my attitude up, working on bringing up my spiritual level and studying like crazy. One more week and I still have to bring me grades up a bit. But I believe in myself.

I have to...

4 comments:

  1. Beauty! COngrats on being (once again) a "Beauty that caught our eyes" on OLW!! I am proud of you!

    GO GOOD grades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. And it was no problem - I know how I can feel when the stress of life picks up and I feel like just sinking to the bottom of a pool of water. But I have learned that when that happens I just have to push through and it will be over soon. Good luck with your school and everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for all the lovely comments you've left me recently! Just wanted to say I love these two pictures - and especially how you used the swirly curly patterns on your Mum's present. Keep going with the creating, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, mom doesn't know it yet, butI am stealing my art muse... Just have to figure out how... ;)

    ReplyDelete