Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bzzzzzzz......

So, I know its been a while. I spent the weekend at home, then attended a concert and have been busy as a bee. Hence, the buzzing. I also know that I have no pictures of recent accomplished art (for now.) I'm in my break between classes and I thought I'd do some much needed reflecting. I finished my mom's birthday present, pictures up later! And even though its a Tuesday and I generally don't like Tuesday's very much, I'm feeling a general sense of "_____." I don't really know the word that can describe all that I'm feling, but its good. Things are looking up. I'm determined to look for all the little signs of assurance everywhere. I had a wonderful and inspiring conversation with a friend and her family.

When facing these hard times, it is so easy (with my sensative soul) to forget the grace and blessings. All I see is the darkness. But from this point on, I will take action in my faith. There are promises that have been said to me and right now, I have to believe and trust that I am taken care of. A loan went through, now I have to trust that it will be processed by the time I need the money. Gas, groceries, and rent... PAID IN FULL. God will provide.

"I am taken care of, I am taken care of...." it becomes my mantra, I don't know how I have let the comforting words fall so easily out of my head.

I can't believe how much lighter I feel, how much more warmth and inspiration runs through my veins. I feel alive and the first thing I will do when I get home, is post a picture of the journal page that is growing in my mind.

Thanks for reading, thanks for supporting... every day is a journey and its about finding and using the tools to make it the best one you can...

1 comment:

  1. You ARE taken care of! What a comfort... will send you the pic when I get back from tutoring.

    TAMGA!

    ReplyDelete