Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blah...

Sorry its been a couple of days, to those that are following. I did do the GOventure for yesterday (pocket) but it didn't really turn out how I'd envisioned or hoped. I've been working on my mom's birthday present... adding details here and there... playing when I should have been studying. Will I ever learn?

Its hard for me to get into the creative spirit when my life feels overwhelmingly negative. I know that I just need to trust that things will be okay, but I can't seem to make that optimism stick. I'm at school now and just had another test (not bad, not great) and I feel like I will never get the hang of this and Trinity will never let me in the Nursing program...

While painting yesterday, my lovely room mate came in and said "When I'm independently wealthy, I will support you and you can just do art. And I'll be independent so there will be no men to deal with..." Oh, how I wish...

I don't even know what's holding me together at this point...

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment today.

    Know that life can be overwhelming at times. Many times. Just push through and be yourself. You will get the things done that you were ment to. You will be great. Sing & Dance and enjoy life even when its hard.

    stay together & if you have to let out a good cry. :) -dez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, that's frustrating when you have something in mind and it doesn't work out how you wanted. The next piece of art will be even better though!

    Hope you feel better and less blah over the next few days. Your Mum's birthday present sounds very interesting...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sushi! Did you take a pic of my BEAUTIFUL paintiing... I truly LOVE my art muse and she will be hung today.

    ReplyDelete