Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's just...

Happy Tuesday! (this is forced enthusiasm. Tuesday, I'm really sorry that you fall short on the spectrum of days. You don't really have the bold charactersitcs of a Monday, you're not halfway-Wednesday, So-close Thursday... and I think you know you can't even compare to Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. However, I will try and celebrate you.) Alright, enough babbling...

Day 2 of Kal and Elise's GOventures provided much inspiration around here for the day...

I took the above picture right after reading the new clue for day two (heh, a rhyme!) And, being my artsy self, pondered its symbolism. I've never been someone to blend in to my surroundings. I've never been someone to let a little rain drown me (well, usually.) I have been someone, who with the support of the incredible people in my life, can see things pretty clearly. Hence, I give you the symbolistic piknik-altered image...

Now for the art... I decided to follow the same train of thought about what is me and what is not me...

Funny how these things turn out, because the first thing that popped into my head after reading the clue was related to the male species. (Guys that are my type, guys that aren't, do I have a type, etc.) But instead of pondering the eternal question of "will I end up alone?" I decided to ponder my identity, which is much more uplifting, I assure you...

So happy Tuesday! (it almost Wednesday- that's as good as it gets)

3 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' it!I like how it changes from blue to red. And I'm in love with the font you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you continue to take risks and to push yourself to create inanotsocreativelackinginsupplies environment.
    GO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove this post and I love thees two pictures! They are great. I am simply inlove with the second one and you must tear it out of your journal and hand it over now. Not kidding.

    ReplyDelete